My original plan was to make Butterick 6136, but it turned out I didn’t have enough fabric since I had two 1 yard cuts of the fabric which both shrank to less than 1 yard.
So I changed to using Simplicity 1199 and some fabric I had bought to make the top for McCall’s 7294. I didn’t like the style of that top so I wasn’t going to make it but had already bought the fabric.
Simplicity 1199 pattern was very easy to make, however I made a size XL and wish I made the L. There is too much fabric under the arm. I tried to take it in but it didn’t look any better. I still wear the top, mostly as an exercise outfit with the McCall’s 7294 pants I made (shown in picture).