Both costumes are made from a basic jumpsuit and modified to fit the character being made. I am not so sure I like the Pinkie Pie costume, but my daughter loves it. I really like the Agent P costume, it came out better than I expected.
Perry the Platypus was made using McCall’s 4945. I made changes to the hood to add a beak. I also added a beaver tail which I self drafted. I made a cross back seam to sew the tail into. I also made duck feet shoe covers using the pattern shoe covers as a base. I used McCall’s 6975 to make the hat. The hat is tacked down so it won’t fall off.
Pinkie Pie was made using Butterick 3238 and just added a mane and tail. I had to add a extra seam to the hood to insert the mane.