Portfolio: Wedding Dress

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Creating a custom wedding dress can be challenging. I started with sketching out ideas based on what looked good on the bride when we tried on dress at the store. Then I took detailed measurements and made a moulage. I was then able to create a pattern from the moulage which was made in cheap …

Portfolio: Frozen

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

I hand embroidered the Anna costume. Took me 120 hours. Now I could do it by machine in a lot less time. The Kristoff costume tunic is self-drafted. I also knitted the sweater worn underneath, it was my first knitting project.

Anna Costume Complete!

I have completed the Anna costume. Simplicity 1233 (0733) overall is a good pattern. I made a few changes and had only one difficulty. I starter by hand embroidered the bodice and skirt. It took 120 hours to do all the embroidery. I had interfaced the skirt and bodice before embroidering or assembling. I embroidered …